PWG is open by reservation only.
Below are some important details to note before using the gym.
- Following Yale’s current “no visitor” policy, ONLY “In-Residence” Undergraduate and Graduate Students may use the gym at this time.
- Gym usage will be by reservation only! No “walk ups” or same day reservations.
- All users must present their Yale ID at the lobby desk for access.
- Online Reservations will close each night at midnight.
- Workouts will be limited to 45 minutes. Cardio and swimming only.
- You may reserve up to seven days in advance.
Please follow the following link: https://www.picktime.com/yalepwg to reserve your space! Multiple reserved spots in one day are not permitted.
- All Locker rooms are closed. You must come dressed to work out.
- You cannot arrive any earlier than 15 minutes prior to your reservation; upon arrival, you will be checked in and provided more information on how to access the fitness center or swimming pool.
By making this reservation, you agree to the following:
- You will NOT come to the gym if you are experiencing shortness of breath, coughing, fever, fatigue, muscle/body aches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- You agree to wear a mask at all times (except in the water) while using the gym.
- You agree to abide by all rules of the facility, and thoroughly clean all equipment before and after use.
- You will maintain social distancing at all times while using the facility.
- Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in your immediate removal from the facility and possible revocation of future usage privileges.